Wednesday, November 29, 2006

getting closer...

It appears that my posts are getting a little spread out lately. I think it's because the more I do, and the more energy I have, the less interested I am in playing on a computer. I have taken a couple of days of just rest in the last week. Saturday, I did go to the gym, but the rest of the day, I just chilled. I was wiped the hell out. Saturday night, I had to go to Charlie's little going away party, which didn't start until 10, but I made it through the night OK. I was kinda tired the next day, but made it through without getting to cranky. Went and did cardio Sunday after work. Monday, I worked 11.5 hours, but that was all right, since I am taking Monday's off from the gym anyway.
My main source of motivation is getting closer. I'm close to my goal of 200 or below before I go home Friday. I am at 203 as of yesterday. My plan is to do cardio tonight, strength training tomorrow, and get up bright and frakkin early on Friday, and do 30 minutes on the stair master before I get in my vehicle and drive to Utah. I have the power band that I bought a couple of weeks ago for the specific purpose of using while I am away from the gym. I know I probably won't get much in the way of results while I'm away, but at least I won't regress.

I can't wait to get out of this town for a few days. I need a break from the monotony, and I hope this will give me some renewed energies on my return. I have to do a lot more work to get the next 40 lbs off. The first 40 was easy. The second 40...thats going to be the stubborn fat that just doesn't want to go away. I am prepared to see the rate of fat loss decrease, but I am fine with that as long as it DOES decrease. I am starting to see mild results, such as increased tone and definition in the biceps, shoulders, and neck. I dropped my belt another notch earlier this week. I know I need to push harder and longer to get the results I want, but by damn, it will happen.

back to work now.....

No comments: