Saturday, December 09, 2006

another milestone reached!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, The new reduced calorie, reduced fat, increased quality, and newly repackaged.... ME! For the first time in a very, very, very long time, so long ago, I honestly can not remember, I weigh under 200 lbs. 199 was my weigh in today. To back up the weight loss, here are some other numbers:

Measurement: start: current: lost:
Shoulder: 54.5 47.5 7 inches
Chest: 46.5 42 4.5 inches
Waist: 46.5 40.5 6.5 inches
Thigh: 21.5 18.5 3 inches
R. Arm: 13 13 0
L. Arm 13 12.5 .5 inches (uh, yeah, no clue)
Calf: 17 15 2 inches
Body fat %: 34% 25.6% 8.4 %

Kiddies, Think about that last one. From 34% body fat at 240 lbs, to 25.6% at 199 lbs. Over 2/3rds of my body weight at 240 was FAT!!!!! Now, just over a quarter at 199 is fat. I still have a lot of work to do, but damn! 41 lbs of fat. That is a small child. I'm almost emotional right now.

Here is the kicker today though. I just checked in Mr. and Mrs. Goldberger. The last time I saw them here was right around the middle of October. The told me they saw me coming down the hill (keep in mind, this is right around sunset, and getting dark), and they could tell. Mrs. Goldberger told me I looked "Amazing"! Now, I'm getting a wee bit more emotional! For people who do not know me all that well to say something, was completely unexpected. It helps me keep in mind that this so totally worth it. I also thank Mario so, so, so very much! With out him, I don't think I would be anywhere near where I am right now. He has been so invaluable in the motivation department, and I learn something new every time I see him.

OK, I suppose I should return to work

I will put up some pictures in the next couple of days for comparison purposes.

No comments: