Saturday, December 16, 2006

closer by the pound

To start with:


Statistics don't lie -- Americans are fat from PhysOrg.com

There's no polite way to say this: Americans are the fattest people on the planet.

[...]



This is part of why I do this now. I am not happy being part of a statistic like that.
Todays weight is 194. Getting closer. The weight is still coming off, but it is starting to level out due to the fact I'm gaining muscle, and the amount of fat I have to loose is starting to balance between the two. I don't think I will be seeing 2 and 3 pound drops in 2 days much more. On that note, Mario wants me to be starting on the treadmill, which I did a bit of today, just to get the feel of it. 45 minutes is what he is suggesting. That should be interesting to work up to, but I am game for it. I am needing a day to just chill, but I'm not sure that is going to happen between now and January. I have to move again, and that is just not making me happy. I mean, I want to go back to Richards, it is after all, home, but damn, moving all this shit again just does not make me all warm and fuzzy. Ok, I need to finish getting ready,
Tah tah for now

No comments: