Thursday, January 18, 2007

keeping the ball rolling....

Well, I am done moving, thank (insert favorite deity here). What a pain in the ass. I guess when all is said and done, I should have never left in the first place, but live and learn, live and learn....

Lets start with the vitals. 183. Getting closer by the pound. I'm starting to see the work paying off. I see my shoulders getting more tone and defined, as well as my arms. My legs....When I get some sun on them and they get a little tan.... Oh, baby :) I have bumped my cardio workouts up a couple notches to break yet another plateau. I only lost a total of about ten pounds in December, so far, In January, I've lost 7.

My best friend asked for some pictures, so I emailed him a few. Of all the people that know me, his opinion and support mean more to me than anyones. He told me I looked amazing and that I also looked younger.....Now thats one I like! My face does have a much less round shape to it.

The place I normally go to get my hair cut, the one guy I always see in there even noticed I have dropped a lot of weight.

No comments: